Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 13, 2017

Cookbook Countdown#14: JO's Risotto Bianco with Tomato and Basil (Thai!)

It has been a long time since I cook anything of JO's!
 basic Risotto Bianco page 84
Tomato and Basil Risotto page 86
of Jamie Oliver's Food Escapes
Above: my DDs bought this book for me two years ago!
 Above: part of my JO books
Above: Management went to Bangkok, ate at Jamie's Italian...
Seems most of the customers went for the pizzas and not much of
the burgers it was famous for.  Bought me pack-of-4 napkins ~
100% cotton!
 ***
Above: got me a cast iron skillet - 5" small! yeah!!
***
 
I'm co-hosting Cookbook Countdown together with Joyce of Kitchen Flavours. If you are like us, who love to collect cookbooks and have an overcrowding bookshelf (or bookshelves!), yet most of the books have not been used at all, now is the time to change that. Join us at Cookbook Countdown
***
***
Cookbook Countdown has a new website :

We are happy to inform everyone that Cookbook Countdown has it's very own website blog, which you can find here. Effective from May 2016, please link your posts at the Cookbook Countdown new website, in the linky provided. We hope to see you there! Thank you!

3 comments:

Karen Luvswesavory said...

Hi Emily,
I've got some risotto not knowing what to cook with it... Tomato and Basil looks great !

Emily said...

Hope you enjoy your risotto!

kitchen flavours said...

I have not cooked with JO for a while too! The risotto looks fab! I have six of JO's books.
Lucky you with the napkins! Cute skillet!